Ode to Trudy's Fish Tacos
Well nevermind. I can't seem to come up with anything, but damn they're good. A perfect combination of flavors and textures. YUMMMMMMMM.
My tummy is comfortably full and I'm enjoying some terrifically bad TV alone in my clean house. I love my husband and kids, but I'm really, really enjoying my weekend home alone. I've gotten a ton of work done and caught up on my sleep. I've done things on my own time and have not had to consider the needs or desires of anyone but myself for the past 48 hours. This is the life!!!
Of course, it's only so good because I know they'll be home and everything will be back to chaotic normal tomorrow afternoon. But in the meantime, back to the sofa for some more awful television.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trudy's is, btw, Melly's favourite place to go (when we're not having Greek or sushi). It maaaay have something to do with the Mexican martinis...
Post a Comment