Somebody please tell me this is a joke. Maybe this guy was being tongue-in-cheek and I am missing the subtle cues. If not, this is seriously one of the stupidest letters to the editor I've ever read in the Austin American Statesman:
"How insulting, how sad, the powers that be would have us take seriously a man running for president whose name is Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
I wonder how many well educated, well informed, above average Austinites are even aware of this tiny tidbit. Now that's weird.--HP BRADISH"
If he's for real, HP Bradish is a complete moron.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OHDEARGOD.....I hope the guy at least lives in Williamson county.
did you see the letter to the editor about how cold it would have been in Austin during the ice storm if there weren't global warming? It really confused me.
This is a pretty common campaign strategy. Rather than have the bigwigs at the party spread xenophobic BS like this, they let the whispering campaigns handle the dirty stuff. It gives the planners the kind of plausible deniability they need. I've traced several letters to the editor in Dallas back to PR firms, which is kind of pathetic. I wouldn't be surprised if this gentleman works for Bill Fairbrother or some other Planonian party hack...
God, Jake. I'm such an innocent--or maybe just a fool. I think I hate this idea even worse than I hate the idea that regular people think of stuff like this.
Ugggghhhhh.
Post a Comment