Friday, February 09, 2007

The love-obsessed astronaut mom charged with attempted kidnapping and murder earlier this week should probably send some flowers to Anna Nicole's funeral. I've never seen a story disappear so quickly and completely.

This is a rhetorical question, but what the hell happened to the news in this country? I took a much greater interest in each of these stories than I should have, so I know I'm part of the problem, but damn. Our news coverage is completely out of control.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you really post this at 4:49 am?

I saw a Newsweek at my parent's house yesterday with Paris & Briatnney on the cover. My dad said that he was amazed that with a war going on, those two get the cover of newsweek.

robyncz said...

What?!? There's a war going on?


And I definitely did NOT post at 4:49 a.m. The blogger "upgrade" must have done something to my time settings. Will check it out.