Can't Stop Laughing. . . .
I posted the following on a message board I frequent. My sentiment was, as I think you'll recognize, somewhat facetious.
"I've reached an all-time personal low. Yes, I know it's completely pathetic.Yes, I know I'm part of the problem.But I actually just logged on to the internet to find out whether Anna Nicole Smith's daughter's paternity results have been announced.I can't believe the depths to which I have sunk."
Okay, well, it was mostly facetious. I did actually log on to find out the results (which have not yet been posted), and I am not proud of it. But as for it being my all-time personal low? Well that may have been an exaggeration.
In any event, I received the following response almost immediately:
"You sound bored with your life. I was telling my dd yesterday that as she goes through this life, she needs to live it not just sit back and watch it go by but participate in it. I suggested keeping a list, or jar, or whatever, with a list of things that she wants to do and picking one thing each year and accomplishing that thing. Maybe that way she would spend more time trying to accomplish the things that she wants to do and therefore will be living her life. Just a thought."
Oh my. I guess I need to go get a jar. Or whatever.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment