Today I hit a deer. I guess technically the deer hit my car, but in terms of pure force, the poor deer ended up the worse for it. I'm fine. Zoe and her friend who was in the car with us are both fine (although pretty startled), but my car's gonna need some work.
I was only about a minute from home when it happened, so I was able to bring the girls home and return to deal with the deer. It was clearly dead, but I couldn't move it out of the road by myself. Thankfully, a nice man pulled up and helped me move it. Two other people pulled up to see if I needed help in the hour I stood there. To the other 5,000 people who passed by a woman standing on the side of the road in 100 degree heat next to a dead deer and a disabled vehicle, I'd like to say fuck you!
That's all. I need a drink.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment