Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hooray!!! The new Scissor Sisters CD is out. I can't wait to get my hands on it!
It's not often these days that I actually get excited about new music, but these guys are so much fun!

We're heading to Plano tomorrow after school and the State Fair of Texas on Friday. I hope it doesn't rain on us. There's just nothing quite as depressing as a soggy Fletcher's Corndog. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say hi to Big Tex for me. When I was little, we'd buy the frozen Fletcher's corn dogs and make them at home and they were dreadful...until we bought a fryer. With a fryer, they are every bit as good as at the state fair.

Didn't know you were a Scissor Sisters fan. They had a track on the FIFA 2006 PS2 game and I gotta say, they're pretty cool. :-)

robyncz said...

We had great weather, and a really good time. No corndogs this year, though.

I love, love, LOVE the Scissor Sisters. I'm not sure what it is about them, but any track on the first album can pull me out of the deepest funk within the first 30 seconds.