Thursday, May 29, 2008

Somebody at Whole Foods Is Having a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

2 comments:

No One said...

You know, that's kinda bad, but not really, really bad, in my less-than-humble opinion. Frankly, I wouldn't assume any genenric, frozen foods were truly "organic." If I care about organic, I'm getting fresh produce, but that's just me.

Anyway, I most just wanted to say that Alexander would be very, very pleased with your subject line on this one. :-)

robyncz said...

It doesn't surprise me, either. And I think the fact of the matter is printed clearly on the label.

BUT, the *drama* of the story amused me. The over-dramatization of the reporter and the dramatic reactions of the consumers. Over frozen vegetables. Especially the HORROR that the "California blend" is from China. That made me chuckle.

(Alexander is a staple at our house. . .)