The new-dog-to-existing-cat introductions have not gone as smoothly as we had hoped they might. The first night seemed too good to be true. Jade (feline) and Mr. Pink (canine) met face to face, did some sniffing, and that was that. Mr. Pink proceeded into his crate to sleep, and Jade slept about 2 feet away.
Hooray, right?
Well, no.
Because the next day Mr. Pink chased Jade through the entire house exactly one time. And Jade spent the next 24 hours in Davy's closet. Emerging only to pee on our bed.
Shit.
I mean piss.
The vet believes all is not lost. I hope she's right. But remember the part where I felt that it was too good to be true? Well, duh!
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you got a small wiry energetic dog - and are surprised he's small wiry and energetic?
hehehehehehehe
good luck (and no, i dont want a dog)
Well, technically, *I'm* not surprised. But the cat sure as hell is. . .
At least the dog isn't eating the cat poop. That's loads of fun.
Post a Comment