So this is like the 17th time I've logged on to blogspot today KNOWING I had something I wanted to post, but completely forgetting before the page was actually up in front of me.
But THIS time I remember! And it's worth the wait, I tell you. Or then again, maybe it's not. Anyway. . .
The Austin Symphonic Band is preparing for one of our three yearly free performances at Zilker Park. This concert is scheduled for Sunday evening, October 5th, at 7:00. Here's a link to the ASB website with more information: http://www.asband.org/(Is it just me, or is that site getting uglier and uglier?)
I know some of you with children in band this year were planning on coming out to the Mother's Day concert last year, but it got rained out (I *think* it was Mother's Day that got rained out. Right?). Since it appears that it's never going to rain in Austin again, I think we just might be safe this time.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment