You be the judge. . .
Once upon a time there lived a pig. He was a fat one. Because he loved to eat slop. "I am tired of slop!" he said. I want to try something new like BUGS! Then a CLEVER butterfly flu over head. Would you like to have lunch with me? Shur! I'd love to. Just come to the the table. What are we haveing? Butterfly! A fly with butter? Or Me? You'll see.
Editor's note: I'm not sure what makes this butterfly so "clever" (especially in all caps). I may have to check with the author and add a footnote.
1 comment:
Okay, ich hatte keine Ahnung, wer Aesop war und als ich danach gegoogelt habe, habe ich folgendes als ersten Satz gefunden:
"Äsop war ein zahnloser, stotternder Sklave mit Säbelbeinen, Schielaugen, unreiner Haut und einem vorquellenden Bauch."
--> Die Mia, die ich noch vor einem Jahr das letzte mal gesehen habe, hat keine dieser Adjektive aufgewiesen; von daher denke ich, dass du beruhigt sein kannst - auch wenn sich die Geschichte irgendwie cool anhört :-).
Post a Comment