My venting done and friendly support received, it occurs to me there is nothing to be gained by leaving my previous post on the internet. God forbid the wrong person should come sliding down one of those internet tubes and discover it. . .
I will say that the simple act of writing the post, plus thinking about some of the questions posed in your comments, lead me to a personal discovery today. Don't know that it will change anything, considering that 40 years of cumulative damage has already been done, but I actually did end up with a bit of insight.
What do you know. . .
Next up--my letter from Jimmy Carter. I found it in that box too. I'm going to scan it and post it later.
It turns out that Jimmy and I are friends.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wait? what?! what did I miss? NUTS!!
Bwahahahahahaha.
(Let me know when you're online and I'll unlock it for a couple of minutes. Then you'll understand.)
see. clearly I don't come here often enough. I might need to set this as my home page...
Post a Comment