Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Yes We Can!

I think almost everyone I know voted early, but if you haven't yet, go do it.

Today's the day to make a choice. And for all the rhetoric and divisiveness that has marked this L O N G campaign season, I believe that either option is better than what we've had the last 8 years. As long as the election is DECISIVE, we come out better with a better leader than we have today.

Of course, my strong preference is well known. And although my vote will most definitely turn out to be meaningless in the state of Texas, I was happier to make it than I have been in any election since I turned 18.

Obamanos!

1 comment:

Tipsy Gypsy said...

THis is why I moved to California... so, MY vote here counts (this state is going 55 electorals for the big man!). Yay! Obamanos!