Friday, August 22, 2008

My Favorite Polish Cowboy

Here are the photos I promised of Michael in his western gear. Somehow, miraculously, he pulls the hat, belt buckle, and western shirt off, even with the Euro-jeans. And just so you know, he's not really a finger-gun kind of guy. I would have had to send the boy home had that been the case. The finger gun was simply a prop to make the whole outfit more convincing. . .

I actually sent Michael a cowboy hat when he was very small--maybe 5 years old? He says he had it for a long time. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of him wearing it. I think these make up for it though. He really couldn't have been THAT much cuter then.

2 comments:

Tipsy Gypsy said...

How come euro guys have blue eyes and are so cute??? I'm just saying... even though I'm old enough to be his mom. :)

robyncz said...

He's a cutie, that's for sure. Smart, funny, and a phenomenal soccer player, too. I had nothing to do with how great he turned out, but I couldn't be prouder.